Thursday, November 11, 2021

Movie Review: They Look Like People (2015)

tonight's feature: They Look Like People (2015) on Shudder
.
night 42 #31NightsofHalloween

I can't lie. I hated this movie. I could not get into it, I hated the premise and the acting and everything about it. Especially the ending. I feel like this should come with a warning label: "The biggest waste of time of your life, BMV waiting excluded". The producer, writer, editor, and director should all be barred from releasing films. That will be made easier since it was all one man, Perry Blackshear. But really, They Look Like People is just essentially the story of an early Alex Jones where some man suffering delusions thinks everyone is an evil monster and there is a war coming. Maybe we do have a mental health crisis in America (or the world) but this movie doesn't really do anything for anyone except make them want to smash their tv. I feel bad for the actors in this so I will give it 1 dumb conspiracy theory out of 10.



No comments:

Post a Comment