Sunday, October 31, 2021

Movie Reviews: Halloween Kills (2021)

tonight's feature: Halloween Kills (2021) on Peacock
.
night 31 #31NightsofHalloween

Halloween Kills is a hot mess of a film, but one I thoroughly enjoyed. Plenty of WTF moments mixed with a handful of rewarding plot points and great moments by actors from the 1978 classic reprising their original roles. I had seen the 2018 film but I wish I had watched it right before this sequel, because everything happens directly after those events. There were some regrettable decisions made by the scriptwriters in Halloween Kills but I'm going overlook them due to my deep appreciation of the franchise. I can't say I'll say the same for the next sequel, (Halloween Ends), due out next year, but we'll have to wait and see. 7.5 Michael Myers streetfights with an angry mob out of 10.



No comments:

Post a Comment