Monday, October 9, 2023

Movie Review: Insidious: Chapter 2 (2013)

the horror continues... 22 nights till Halloween!
.
tonight's feature: Insidious: Chapter 2 (2013) on Max

A slight step up from the first Insidious, Chapter 2 has some serious interweaving of characters and plot from the original film, and a large chunk of the movie has our hero possessed in the real world but fighting evil in the mysterious "further" world. I don't know if that makes it better or worse but there were some compelling moments and general creepiness. Unfortunately I can't shake the feeling that I'm too confused most of the movie to be legitimately scared. Still I'll need to watch the other 3 in the series if I want to get to the bottom of all this. 7 tin cans attached with string out of 10.



No comments:

Post a Comment