Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Movie Review: Knock at the Cabin (2023)

the horror continues... 48 nights till Halloween!
.
tonight's feature: Knock at the Cabin (2023) on Prime

Like almost every other M. Night Shyamalan film, Knock at the Cabin is yet another exercise in frustration with some craziness at the end. To be fair, I liked a couple of his flicks, but most are super annoying to me. If you're looking to grit your teeth while being properly agitated for 100 minutes, this might be your movie. I mean, it wasn't so much the premise, or the acting, but just the general clumsiness of characters and dialogue that has you shaking your head thinking "yeah right!" the entire time. I didn't hate it, but I was more irritated than engaged. I also sat there wondering if Shyamalan's has got a problem with gay couples after considering the plot. I hope not. 5 grasshoppers trapped in a jar out of 10.



No comments:

Post a Comment