Tuesday, September 11, 2018

skipped classes - stuck truck - senior administration official


dream this morning:

it occurs to me that it's the end of the semester and i skipped every single class. my english teacher likes me and thinks i'm funny so he will pass me. my math teacher barely remembers me. i told him i should just fail and take the class again but he has a better idea. if i sign this waiver and give him my 'parting gift' from the school (of which i know nothing) then he will pass me with a C. oh yeah, i also have to take this little baby. so i'm sitting at a Dennys holding this baby and people are asking so many questions. "i just don't know," i say.

flash forward, we are on tour. we have to get back up north from our run down south. heading to ohio or washington dc maybe, i can't remember. we are in a small white pickup truck. oddly, we have zero gear or luggage. the traffic up ahead begins to slow on this two lane highway. there is a body of water on the right side and a dense row of trees on the left. as we drive we see massive rectangular holes in our lane, about 20 feet deep. the highway has washed out in huge sections and the work crews are trying to repair them. i look down and can see other cars at the bottom of these holes. we are all craning our necks to see what's going on. suddenly the back tire slides off the road and the entire truck flips over. we roll down into the earth.

the work crews come make sure we are ok and direct us to a fancy hotel. it's going to be a while to get our truck out. "we have a show!" yeah, buddy, sure you do.

eventually we are at the hotel bar and i find out trump and his entourage is there. secret service lets him know that i am there and they send someone to talk to me. basically, as he knows all his critics (he keeps a book) he knows me AND hates my guts. BUT if i stop bashing him online they will offer me $400,000 and a senior level administration position. "offer accepted."

at first i thought they said my job title was "administrative director" or something, but i can't recall exactly. i'm asking and no one is telling me. "just sign the forms" they say. finally i find a phone and my name is on one of the speed dial buttons, but instead of a title, it just says STEVE JANIAK - $$$. an older lady from the administration comes in. i don't recognize her. she grills me about doing what's right for the country and then tells me it's my job to approve purchases for general stuff. i have no idea what that means. eventually she warns me about messing up and leaves.

now it's getting late and we still don't have our truck. thinking we can still make the show if we play really late, i walk out to find the workers. there are none anywhere near where our truck is stuck. i walk to the opposite side of the hotel and there are two workers finishing up. they have a funny car or drag racer looking thing held up on a crane. there is a guy inside it. i can hear one of the workers as i approach. "you shoulda seen your face after the wreck, bud. it was swoled up like a tomater!" "yeah" the guy says back. i can see the funny car was actually towing a trailer. but it was the shape of a cross. there's a guy strapped to that cross. i can't tell if he's alive but he's all black and blue with bruises. the workers finish moving this vehicle and start to leave.

"hey! my truck is in a hole down the road. we need to get it out and get to our show." "sorry, we're done here. there are other guys down there" "no, they all left, we need help" "can't. going home."

at this point i let them know that president trump is coming and he's going to raise some hell. they look at each other and laugh. right at that moment, the presidential limo pulls up. trump rolls down his window and points at them. they start freaking out.

 then i woke up.


No comments:

Post a Comment