Sunday, July 15, 2018

secretary of the interior

dream:

i was working in the government. someone got demoted and then i was promoted to the head of some major agency under the trump administration. i think i was "secretary of the interior" but i can't quite remember. i had a reputation for being an outspoken trump critic so naturally he was pissed and planned to slag me in the press. obama came by to congratulate me and give me advice. he didn't seem to have a security detail. as we were talking he moved next to a wall near a large pile of knives and swords on a wooden pallet. i told him it wasn't safe here and asked where the secret service was. he let me know he was testing them.

at some point we were all in a large conference room. hope hicks was eyeing me like i was the enemy, but i think she was into my beard.

i know there was a lot more to this dream but i can't remember the rest. i do remember saying i would 'do what's right for my country'.








No comments:

Post a Comment